Monday 30 January 2012

IMAGE: Image as Type // Constructive criticism and Feedback

The final outcomes I produced this week we're completed to a standard I was really happy with, but I found my time management skills and prioritizing what work needed to be done for when, has really held me back in other briefs. I enjoyed these briefs because of how short and snappy they are, plus we only have a week to turn them round which realistically would be similar to the amount of time we had if we were working in industry unlike to some of the things we have going on at the moment. Below are my three final outcomes, I realize they haven't been taken to print yet, but this is one of my main things to consider before the hand-in deadline.
 



INVADING, INFECTING ORGANISMS. 

-Clean up image, remove smaller cracks from the word invading which aren't visible until scaled up to A1.

-What stock am I going to use when it comes to print, should The image be separated into just 2 layers and screen printed?

-Add some sort of manipulation to the word organism, so that each word has a different modification.


TO THE MOON AND BACK.

-Placement of words, does it read how you want it to be read? Try switiching the words around so it can be easily read.

-Perspective works well with the singular lines however a different layout could work much better.

-Consider stock, will it be screen printed/digitally printed?


YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL SOON BE OVER.


-Image is a bit bland, the whiteness of the background ruins its overall effect.

-Stock considerations, an off-white background would work so much better than the plainness of the stock it is printed on currently.

-Experiment further with the placement of the words on the page, having them centered could be a possibility, or arranged so that more of the letters are back to front/upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment