Monday 4 October 2010

Problem Analysis-Alphabet Spaghetti week 2

What is the problem you intend to solve?

The problem i intend on solving is representing my partner's (Liam Rushfirth) personality through modifying an existing typeface. 



Who is your audience?

My audience is my partner Liam and my peers within the group. 


What do they need to know?

They need to know why my type represents my partner and to be able to link to two together understanding the meaning behind each character.



Why do they need to know?

They need to know so that the concept for my problem communicates clearly and answers the brief.



What will they respond to?


They will respond to my typeface as long as the outcome is clear and visually communicates what i am trying to represent.



What research is required?

I will need to conduct research with my partner to find out what makes him who he is and to get a feel for his personality. In regards to secondary research i will need to look into the themes i am going to be exploring through books, internet, flyers, magazines etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment