Monday 29 April 2013

My identity As a designer..

After having lots of crits and re-working briefs to tailor my interests and ambitions as a designer I am beginning to have confidence in labelling myself as A designer who works image manipulation and illustration through a wide range of hand made Items and print.











I've been questioning what I want to do after the course and how I'm going to achieve my ambitions by brainstorming and writing down myself lists of pro's and cons. The scanned pages are below, they're an ongoing conversation with myself to try and get my ideas written down.


My Statement of intent and blurb is below...

I am.  A graphic designer who successfully shows a mix between illustration and graphic design with strong focus on image making, and process driven briefs. Concentrating on informing and educating my audience through publication design and printed matter.   


No comments:

Post a Comment